L'Ordre des Bouchers de Nacre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
L'Ordre des Bouchers de Nacre

Site de l'alliance de l'OBN

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin

Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R Empty
MessageSujet: Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R   Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Oct - 20:22

o after around 4-5 people asked me about how i did this, i decided to make a topic, because some people seem interested in Titan farming(The "Solo-Everything" Project)

Skills

1. Poison Arrow{E} -Capture outside Port Sledge by Salani Pippip
2. Kindle Arrows
3. Dual Shot
4. Distracting Shot
5. Savage Shot
6. Whirling Defense
7. Troll Ungent
8. Dryder's Defenses

Attributes

Wilderness Survival: 15(+1+3)
Expertise: 11(+1)
Marksmanship: 11(+1)

Equipment

I suggest Druid's armor, but you will be taking Cold, Earth and Lightning dmg.
A Poisonous Longbow of Warding(A Longbow is extremely important)

Quest

You will need the quest: "Defend North Kryta Province" which Glint will give you in Droknar's Forge by /kneel'ing in front of Glint's shine, if you have completed the last mission(Hell's Precipice)
The quest is right outside Lion's Arch

Enemies

Wind Born Titan - Lvl 28/24
Skills: Blinding Flash, Enervating Charge, Chaing Lightning and Glyph of Lesser Energy

Earth Born Titan - Lvl 28/24
Skills: Stone Dagger's, Glyph of Lesser Energy, Ward Against Elements and Grasping Earth

Water Born Titan - Lvl 28/24
Skills: Shard Storm, Maelstrom, Glyph of Lesser Energy and Frozen Burst

Wild Growth - Lvl 28/24
Skills: Spike Trap{E}, Apply Poison, Whirling Defense and Troll Ungent

Rotting Titan - Lvl 28
Skills: Rotting Flesh, Parasitic Bond and Death Nova

How to deal with the enemies

Wind Born Titan's
If you have tried farming Ice Imps before, then i can tell you Wind Born Titan's act like Ice Imps.
I will just explain how by a quote from The Ranger's Beacon
Quote:
Start backing up to the other side of the bridge. The trick here is to keep the ice imps out of their magic radius. As long as they are out of your agro circle, they will not cast magic spells.

Earth Born Titan's
Their spam of Stone Dagger's are deadly, so you will need to interrupt it. Here is how you should do: Wait untill they begin to spam Stone Dagger's, and when they have finished their first pair of Stone Dagger's use Distracting Shot. You will interrupt their next pair of Stone Dagger's(You might need to practice this a bit)
They are melee, so after you interrupt the Stone Dagger's they will run close to you. Be ready with Savage Shot to interrupt the Grasping Earth, if you might want to flee in the middle of the fight(Grasping Earth slow you 50% down)
Kill these first.

Water Born Titan's
If you are lazy as me and don't want to move, use Savage Shot to interrupt their Maelstrom.

Wild Growth's
Shoot them a few times so they use Whirling Defense, and keep dodging their arrows. When Whirling Defense have stopped(Around 20 seconds), just kill them. Use any interrupt to interrupt their Troll Ungent and Apply Poison(Apply Poison are not important to importan though)
There will spawn 3 Titan's lvl 24 when you kill these, so run after you have killed Wild Growth's.
Lvl 24 Titan's dont drop anything.

Rotting Titan's
Very easy. Interrupt Parasitic Bond and Death Nova if you want to make it fast.
There will spawn 1 Wild Growth lvl 24 when they die - The Wild Growth is just like the lvl 28.

The Swamp

Don't use a 1st person view down there! It nearly gave me a heart attack Razz
All right now, serious. This place is a bit different than the other area. Randomly there will spawn groups of 4-5 Titan's which you can't solo in a battle like the others. You will have to focus on one target, and degen it to death with Poison Arrow - While you are running around avoiding their attacks. Keep doing this, untill there is few enough to solo them all at once.
Map of the area im talking about:
Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R Map0hf

As i said in the beginning: Don't use a 1st person view, when those groups spawn from nowhere you will get scared to death. Especially if it's around midnight

Conclusion of the Run

The run doesn't give any good items and stuff, but it's quite rewarding in itself to actually being able to farm such a difficult area and quest. You'll get lots of Titan Armors and a Rare Titan Armor sometimes and they will also drop quite alot of Molten Claws that can't be used for anything. The merchant will give 30 gold each though. You should not farm this area for money - Unless you think that Magmas Shield you have been looking for will drop
This run is not very easy, and you might die a few times(The death penalty is fast to loose anyway). But if you love rangers, i think you should really try to farm this area. Just for the fun of it.
Practice with this or make your own - I have been playing the build for both PvP and PvE and to me it works extremely good, but that might be because i have played the build since i got to Droknars.

This is my first time ever i have wrote such a long farming guide, and i'm not the best at English either. So i'm sorry if i made any mistakes etc.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lodbdn.1fr1.net
Jadzia De Mir
Necro Cavalier
Necro Cavalier
Jadzia De Mir

MessageSujet: Re: Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R   Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R Icon_minitimeVen 6 Oct - 0:07

pour les bréles en anglais, une traduction ce serait top moumoute ( bréle et feignasse pour mon cas personnel Very Happy )
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R   Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R Icon_minitimeVen 6 Oct - 1:46

J'ai horreur de traduir car en anglais bcp d expression ont pas la meme signification ... Par contre je tenterais si je suis motivé un résumé ...
https://lodbdn.1fr1.net
Nacre
Necro Cavalier
Necro Cavalier
Nacre

MessageSujet: Re: Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R   Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R Icon_minitimeVen 6 Oct - 19:05

Je pense que la priorité est la traduction des compétences (mais je crache pas sur une traduction totale non plus, contrairement à l'autre en plus jd'avoir la flemme de tenter mon niveau en anglais est carrément en dessous des paquerettes ).
Berserk
Nain
Nain
Berserk

MessageSujet: Re: Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R   Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R Icon_minitimeMer 11 Oct - 22:06

Bon j'apprends l'anglais et après je reviens sur ce post Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R   Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R Icon_minitime

Farmer les titans de l'arche du lion avec un R
Page 1 sur 1